Terms and conditions of use
- The website pages are meant for general use and contain general information. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The use of information/materials from this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. The user is solely responsible to ensure that any products, services or information taken from this website meets their specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The reproduced trademarks that are not our property or licence are acknowledged on the website.
- The website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to assist you with further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Srishti School of Arts and Crafts' prior written consent.
- Any dispute arising out of use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.